I hereby consent to having my personal data (also referred to in this document as ‘details’) stored and processed for purposes related to student recruitment at Wroclaw University of Economics for the academic year of 2021/2022. I understand that this may also include details of my health if I choose to evoke disability in applying for additional recruitment points.
In doing so, I hereby acknowledge the following:
- All matters related to the administration of students’ personal data shall rest in the authority of Wroclaw University of Economics, Komandorska 118/120, 53-345 Wroclaw, Poland; NIP: 896-000-69-97, tel. +48 71 36 80 100, fax +48 71 36 72 778, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Details of the University Inspector for Data Protection: , tel. +48 71 36 80 453, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Details shall be processed in accordance with art. 23 sec. 1 pt. 1 od the Act of August 29, 1997 on personal data protection (Off. J. No. 133, pos. 883 with amendments) and, starting from May 25, 2018, on the basis of the 2016/679 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), in particular: art. 6 sec. 1 pt. „a” thereof.
- I understand that provision of details is voluntary. Nevertheless, failure to comply with this requirement shall result in removal of my candidacy from student recruitment procedures.
- Personal details shall be stored for the duration of the associated recruitment procedures.
- Details shall only be accessible to personnel authorised to access them on the basis of a formal endorsement from the University Administrator of Personal Data and only for intents and purposes related to the realisation of the recruitment process. This may also include any third-party organisations employed for the purpose based on separate agreements duly endorsed by the University Administrator of Personal Data.
- I retain my rights, as applicable on the basis of provisions contained in the Act of August 29, 1997 on personal data protection and, starting from May 25, 2018, on the basis of the 2016/679 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) to demand from the University Administrator of Personal Data to grant me access to my details, to have them modified, updated or removed, to restrict their use for processing purposes, and to move them as I see fit. I also understand that I have the right to lodge formal complaints to the proper supervision authority against any breach of applicable regulations related to the use of my personal details.
- I retain the right to withdraw this consent at any moment. I understand that my doing so shall in no way invalidate or contest any of the legally approved operations and data processing activities conducted under the full force of my consent and prior to my decision to withdraw from it.
- Personal details shall not be transferred to recipients in a third country, as defined in the Act of August 29, 1997 on personal data protection and, starting from May 25, 2018, on the basis of the 2016/679 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU).
- The use of my personal details shall not include decisions made solely on automated processing of such details (including data profiling), in line with the regulations contained in the 2016/679 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU).